Thursday, August 17, 2017

Shine Bright with IndigoBlu

Hi Inky Friends, welcome to the Topflight Stamps Blog. Karen Bearse here today with a stamped up journal page from My Favorite Memories Journal. 



My son was Harry for Halloween, oh my gosh, 14 years ago. The sneaky way I turned this page into a Halloween theme was to alter the photo. There is no Halloween paper or ephemera on it yet it is still full of spooky fun.


I used the Shine Bright set from IndigoBlu which I just love! The background stamps are great with subtle detail & don't you just love light bulbs!!! 


Another way to use this quote is on a journal card for your art journal, pocket pages or project life. Just the different background gives the quote a whole new look. For more info & close ups of this layout feel free to visit me here. Thanks for joining me today!

1 comment:

  1. Great use of color to give the Halloween mood. And he looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10