Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Believe......

Welcome to the Topflights Stamp blog.   Steph here again showcasing  wonderful stamps from Studio Light and Rubber Dance.

I used the Studio Light Butterflies stamp set, stamping the smaller butterfly twice.  I colored each and die cut one into a circle.  The other was fussy cut and placed atop the other adhering just the body so the wings were free.


I wanted to focus on the colors in the butterfly, so I added a simple pattern paper background and added the die cut butterflies on top.  Finally, I used the Affirmations Sentiment stamp set from Rubber Dance.  I love the size of the phrase and it was the perfect phrase for this card.


Thanks for stopping by and please pop by my blog for more crafty inspiration. 

See you next Tuesday.

Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10